Kenny & Ziggy’s Delicatessen ships its famous Jewish deli specialties nationwide on Goldbelly! Your choice of Kenny & Ziggy’s famed house-brined Corned Beef, triple-smoked Pastrami, fresh roasted Turkey or Turkey Pastrami (you can choose two), plus all the fixin’s makes for an unforgettable, enormous Reuben you can assemble at home!
From a third-generation New York Deli owner, Kenny & Ziggy’s is not only the top deli in Texas but also one of the best delis in America. In the early 1900s, Max Gruber (Ziggy’s grandfather) left Budapest, Hungary, on a bicycle. He pedaled his way across Europe to the Atlantic coast and eventually sailed for the United States, ending up on New York’s Lower East Side. In 1927, he and his brothers-in-law Morris and Izzy Rappaport opened the first Jewish deli on Broadway! Generations later, Houston businessman Lenny Friedman convinced Ziggy Gruber, who ran successful Jewish delis in New York and Los Angeles, that Houston needed an authentic deli of its own. The rest is delicious history.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- Your choice of 2 lbs. of Fresh Meat
- 3/4 lb. Swiss Cheese
- 1Qt. Sauerkraut
- 1 Pt. Russian Dressing
- ½ Loaf Fresh Rye
Meat Options Include
- Corned Beef
- Smoked Pastrami
- Fresh Roasted Turkey
- Turkey Pastrami
Contains: Beef, Gluten, Dairy, Turkey, Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Fresh food from Kenny & Ziggy’s should be enjoyed within two days of arrival.
- All food may also be frozen for up to 2 months with the exception of the following items (which should be refrigerated and never be frozen): Mustard, Russian Dressing, Sauerkraut, Pickles, Cream Cheese, Apple Sauce, Coleslaw, and Sour Cream
- Smoked Whitefish, Lox, Nova, Gefilte Fish, Sliced Sable, Sliced Sturgeon, Cream Cheese, and salads arrive ready to enjoy at a cool temperature.
These deli meats can be enjoyed cold but if you prefer to warm the meat, follow the instructions in Step 2 in the Reuben Sandwich Kit above. If an oven or stove is not available, you may warm the meat in the microwave as follows:
- Lay the meat out evenly on a microwave-safe plate.
- Drizzle a tablespoon of water over the meat, cover with plastic wrap, and heat in the microwave on high for 20 to 30 seconds for every 4 slices of meat.
- Carefully remove plastic wrap when finished. Enjoy!
- Kenny & Ziggy’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.