Kenny & Ziggy’s Delicatessen ships its famous Jewish deli specialties nationwide on Goldbelly! Your choice of Kenny & Ziggy’s famed house-brined Corned Beef, triple-smoked Pastrami, fresh roasted Turkey or Turkey Pastrami (you can choose two), plus all the fixin’s makes for an unforgettable, enormous Reuben you can assemble at home!
From a third-generation New York Deli owner, Kenny & Ziggy’s is not only the top deli in Texas but also one of the best delis in America. In the early 1900s, Max Gruber (Ziggy’s grandfather) left Budapest, Hungary, on a bicycle. He pedaled his way across Europe to the Atlantic coast and eventually sailed for the United States, ending up on New York’s Lower East Side. In 1927, he and his brothers-in-law Morris and Izzy Rappaport opened the first Jewish deli on Broadway! Generations later, Houston businessman Lenny Friedman convinced Ziggy Gruber, who ran successful Jewish delis in New York and Los Angeles, that Houston needed an authentic deli of its own. The rest is delicious history.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- Your choice of 2 lbs. of Fresh Meat
- 3/4 lb. Swiss Cheese
- 1 qt. Sauerkraut
- 1 pt. Russian Dressing
- ½ loaf Fresh Rye
Meat Options Include
- Corned Beef
- Smoked Pastrami
- Fresh Roasted Turkey
- Turkey Pastrami
Contains: Beef, Gluten, Dairy, Turkey, Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Best enjoyed fresh, within 2 days of arrival
- May also be frozen for up to 2 months
- Kenny & Ziggy’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.