Kenny & Ziggy’s Delicatessen ships its famous Jewish deli specialties nationwide on Goldbelly! Kenny & Ziggy’s famous Chicken Soup with Matzo Balls Soup will make your Seder especially delicious…and easy! Loaded with carrots, celery. and oversized matzo balls, it’s just like Bubbe used to make — from scratch and with TLC and generations of Jewish tradition.
Kenny & Ziggy’s is not only the top Jewish deli in Texas, but also one of the best delis in America. In the early 1900s, Max Gruber (Ziggy’s grandfather) left Budapest, Hungary, on a bicycle. He pedaled his way across Europe to the Atlantic coast and eventually sailed for the United States, ending up on New York’s Lower East Side. In 1927, he and his brothers-in-law Morris and Izzy Rappaport opened the first Jewish deli on Broadway! Two generations later, Houston businessman Lenny Friedman convinced third-generation deli man Ziggy Gruber that Houston needed an authentic Jewish deli of its own (Ziggy ran successful delis in New York and Los Angeles). The rest is delicious history.
Select 2 Quarts or 4 Quarts
- 2 Quarts serves 6 to 8
- 4 Quarts serves 12-16
Contains: Gluten, Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store in your refrigerator until ready to heat
- Transfer all of the soup into a large saucepan or pot
- Place the matzoh balls in the soup and bring to a simmer, gently stirring periodically
- Do not bring to a full boil as this may cause the matzoh balls to break apart
- Kenny & Ziggy’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.