K+M Chocolate Sampler Gift Box
The K+M Sampler Gift Box offers one of each of their three delicious chocolates alongside their newest bar, the Milk Coffee + Sea Salt. This delectable new bar features lush notes of coffee and caramel with a hint of sea salt and a tantalizing crunch from locally roasted coffee beans. It is complemented by the Milk Ecuador bar’s assertive caramel and butterscotch, with hints of fruit and spice; the Dark Milk Nicaragua bar’s clear, fruit-forward notes combined with sweet, malty flavors; and our Dark Madagascar bar’s flavors of bright grapefruit that evolve to reveal notes of rich caramel.
Michelin-star American Chef Thomas Keller has partnered with Italy’s most famous olive oil producer Armando Manni to create a chocolate bar you never imagined before. Hand-crafted in Napa Valley, each bar of K+M chocolate is infused with heart-healthy MANNI organic extra-virgin oil which not only creates its signature texture, but also boosts its antioxidant levels (without tasting like olive oil!) This is one of the most premium chocolate products out there.
This package includes 4 bars of chocolate
- Dark Milk Nicaragua
- Milk Coffee + Sea Salt
- Dark Madagascar
- Milk Ecuador
- Each 2.5 oz bar is approximately 6.5" long and 2.75” wide
- K+M sources cocoa beans directly from farmers around the world
- Chocolate Bars are individually wrapped in heat-sealed foil, inserted in branded boxes and placed in a hard decorative gift case. Perfect for a gift!
Organic cocoa beans, organic cane sugar, organic Manni extra-virgin olive oil, organic soy lecithin
Instructions / Storage
Store chocolate in a cool, dry place, ideally between 65-68 degrees for up to 1 yearDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- K+M Extravirgin Chocolate ships from Chef Keller’s Finesse The Store on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.