Located in a tiny Chinatown storefront, Keki Modern Cakes turns out fresh Japanese and Taiwanese inspired cheesecakes, tarts and sponge cakes every 20 minutes. They are the creators of the jiggly sensation that has taken social media by storm!
This is Keki’s take on the classic New York Cheesecake! Each cake takes two labor intensive days to construct and consists of two different layers of premium cheeses encompassed by a layer of crème fresh. Keki’s chefs then lightly dust each cake with their Castella (Taiwanese sponge cake) snowflakes and crumbles adding a bit of a crunch to this masterpiece. After a bite of this decadent cake, you might just extend your pinky finger and say in your best Upper East Side impression, “Well aren’t you just fancy darling?”
Each Fancy Cheesecake is approximately 6" and serves 4-6 people
Cream cheese, pasteurized eggs, whole milk, cornstarch, mascarpone cheese, sugar, vegetable oil, heavy cream, tartar
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes are made fresh, shipped frozen and may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place cheesecake in the refrigerator. If the cake is still frozen, it may be kept in the freezer for serving later
- Allow cake to thaw in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving
- Cheesecakes can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days
- Keki Modern Cakes ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.