Keki Modern Cakes ships its bouncy Japanese cheesecakes on Goldbelly! Here Keki gives a classic New York Cheesecake a complete green tea makeover! Each cake takes two labor-intensive days to construct and consists of two different layers of premium cheeses encompassed by a third layer of green tea mascarpone mousse cake. Keki’s chefs then lightly dust each cake with their Green Tea Castella (Taiwanese sponge cake) snowflakes and crumbles adding a bit of a crunch to this masterpiece. After a bite of this decadent cake, you might just extend your pinky finger and say in your best Upper East Side impression, “Well aren’t you just fancy darling?”
Located in a tiny Chinatown storefront, Keki Modern Cakes turns out fresh Japanese and Taiwanese inspired cheesecakes, tarts, and sponge cakes every 20 minutes. They are the creators of the jiggly sensation that has taken social media by storm! Hailing from Osaka Japan, Keki’s famous bouncy cheesecakes are light and silky in texture and melt in your mouth! Made with locally sourced fresh ingredients, their cheesecakes are lightly sweetened and feature Organic Grass Fed Milk, Amish Cream Cheese, and Organic Free-Range Eggs. All this fresh goodness makes their cheesecakes bounce and dance with delight!
- Each Fancy Green Tea Cheesecake is approximately 6" and serves 4-6 people
- Made with organic matcha powder
Cream cheese, pasteurized eggs, whole milk, cornstarch, mascarpone cheese, sugar, vegetable oil, heavy cream, tartar, organic matcha powder
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes are made fresh, shipped frozen and may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place cheesecake in the refrigerator. If the cake is still frozen, it may be kept in the freezer for serving later
- Allow cake to thaw in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving
- Cheesecakes can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days
- Keki Modern Cakes ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.