No other restaurant is quite like Keens. The legendary New York steakhouse was founded by Albert Keen way back in 1885, and it quickly became a hangout for actors in the surrounding Herald Square Theater District as well as politicians, producers, newspaper men and sports stars. The Theater District may have moved uptown since then, but Keens remains relatively unchanged, down to the historic prints and playbills lining the walls and regulars’ old smoking pipes displayed on the ceiling.
Keens’ Steak Sauce is a savory sauce for all your needs. Made with lovely ripe tomatoes and other sundries.
This package contains a 10 oz. bottle of Steak Sauce
Ripe Tomatoes, Brown Sugar, Vinegar, Horseradish, Molasses, Ginger, Shallots and Spices.
Instructions / Storage
- Arrives ready to enjoy
- Can be kept in the pantry until opened, at which point should be stored in the refrigerator.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Keens Steakhouse ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.