Prime Dry-Aged New York Sirloin
Also known as New York strip steak, Keens’ boneless sirloin steaks have a fine texture and rich marbling. These 21-28 day dry-aged steaks weigh in at 16 ounces each.
This package includes your choice of 2 or 4 Prime NY Dry-Aged Sirloins
- Each sirloin weighs 16 oz.
- Each sirloin is aged 21-28 days
Choose to Add Bacon & Sides to your Order
- 4 Slices Bacon Keens thick-cut bacon is rich in flavor and mildly smoked, with a hint of sweetness.
- 12 oz. Creamed Spinach Cooked fresh spinach with cream cheese, heavy cream, salt & pepper and nutmeg.
- 12 oz. Mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes Yukon Gold potatoes boiled with salt and pepper. Processed with milk and butter.
Choose to Add Merch to your Order
- Keens Cutting Board
- Keens Steak Sauce
- Keens Mint Jelly
- Keens T-Shirt
- Keens Shot Glass
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate or freeze all meat items
- Steaks may be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 days or frozen for 2 months.
- If frozen, allow to thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- If frozen, let the steaks defrost in the refrigerator overnight
- Let the steaks come to room temperature before cooking
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees
- Pat the steaks dry with paper towel and season both sides liberally with kosher salt
- Heat a heavy bottom oven proof sauté pan add 2 oz cooking oil
- When the oil is hot add the steak
- Brown the first side and turn the steak over, pour out the excess oil, and place in the oven.
- Cook for 8 minutes or until an internal temperature of 125 degrees is reached (for medium rare)
- Let the steak rest for 4 minutes and serve
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Keens Steakhouse ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.