Prime Filet Mignon
Unquestionably the most tender steak you can serve, Keens’ boneless aged center-cut filet mignon will please the most discriminating palate.
This package includes your choice of 2 or 4 boneless aged filet mignons
- Each filet serves 1 person and weighs 8 oz.
Choose to Add Bacon & Sides to your Order
- 4 Slices Bacon Keens thick-cut bacon is rich in flavor and mildly smoked, with a hint of sweetness.
- 12 oz. Creamed Spinach Cooked fresh spinach with cream cheese, heavy cream, salt & pepper and nutmeg.
- 12 oz. Mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes Yukon Gold potatoes boiled with salt and pepper. Processed with milk and butter.
Choose to Add Merch to your Order
- Keens Cutting Board
- Keens Steak Sauce
- Keens Mint Jelly
- Keens T-Shirt
- Keens Shot Glass
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate or freeze all meat items
- Steaks may be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 days or frozen for 2 months.
- If frozen, allow to thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- Let steaks come to room temperature before cooking.
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees
- Pat the steaks dry with paper towel and season both sides liberally with kosher salt.
- Heat a heavy bottom oven proof sauté pan at a medium/high heat.
- Add 2 oz cooking oil to the pan and when the oil is hot add the filets.
- Lower the heat to medium and lightly brown all sides.
- Pour out the excess oil and place the meat in the oven.
- Cook for 6 minutes or until an internal temperature of 120 degrees is reached (for medium rare)
- Let the steak rest at room temperature for 4 minutes and serve.
- Keens Steakhouse ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.