Prime Dry-Aged T-Bone
24-ounce porterhouse steaks, Keens’ 21- 28 day dry-aged T-bones include both the New York strip and the filet mignon on the bone.
This package includes your choice of 2 or 4 Prime Dry-Aged T-Bone
- Each T-Bone weighs 24 oz.
- Each T-Bone is aged 21-28 Days
Choose to Add Bacon & Sides to your Order
- 4 Slices Bacon Keens thick-cut bacon is rich in flavor and mildly smoked, with a hint of sweetness.
- 12 oz. Creamed Spinach Cooked fresh spinach with cream cheese, heavy cream, salt & pepper and nutmeg.
- 12 oz. Mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes Yukon Gold potatoes boiled with salt and pepper. Processed with milk and butter.
Choose to Add Merch to your Order
- Keens Cutting Board
- Keens Steak Sauce
- Keens Mint Jelly
- Keens T-Shirt
- Keens Shot Glass
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate or freeze all meat items
- Steaks may be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 days or frozen for 2 months.
- If frozen, allow to thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- If frozen, let the steaks defrost in the refrigerator overnight
- Let the steaks come to room temperature before cooking
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Pat the steaks dry with paper towel and season both sides liberally with kosher salt
- Heat a heavy bottom oven proof sauté pan, add 2 oz cooking oil
- When the oil is hot add the steak
- Cook for 3 minutes, flip the steak and cook for another 3 minutes
- Pour out the excess fat and place in the oven
- Roast for 6 minutes more or until an internal temperature of 120 degrees is reached.
- Transfer to a cutting board and let the steak rest for 5 minutes
- Slice across the grain and serve."
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Keens Steakhouse ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.