No other restaurant is quite like Keens. Keens’ Mint Jelly is a perfect accompaniment to their Mutton and Lamb Chops.
Founded by Albert Keen in 1885, Keens Steakhouse quickly became a hangout for actors in New York’s Herald Square Theater District as well as politicians, producers, newspaper men, and sports stars. The Theater District may have moved uptown since then, but Keens remains relatively unchanged, down to the historic prints and playbills lining the walls and regulars’ old churchwarden smoking pipes displayed on the ceiling. In addition to being one of New York’s most historic restaurants, Keens Steakhouse is also one of its very best steakhouses. Keens steaks are dry-aged and USDA Prime, the burgers are a blend of chuck and dry-aged beef and ground fresh daily, and the mutton chop — a whole saddle of mature lamb, with the loin, tenderloin and belly — has been the signature dish for more than 100 years. Keens Steakhouse has been featured on Food Network’s The Best Thing I Ever Ate, Anthony Bourdain’s No Reservations, and, Delicious Destinations with Andrew Zimmern.
This package contains a 5 oz. bottle of Mint Jelly
Apples, Mint, Lemons, Sugar and Pectin.
Instructions / Storage
- Arrives ready to enjoy
- Can be kept in the pantry until opened, at which point should be stored in the refrigerator.
- Keens Steakhouse ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.