Double Lamb Chops
This package contains four or eight double-cut lamb chops (6 ounces each) and Keens’ freshly made mint jelly.
This package includes your choice of 4 or 8 Double Lamb Chops
- Each Double Lamb Chop weighs 6 oz.
- Includes 1 Jar of Mint Jelly
Choose to Add Bacon & Sides to your Order
- 4 Slices Bacon Keens thick-cut bacon is rich in flavor and mildly smoked, with a hint of sweetness.
- 12 oz. Creamed Spinach Cooked fresh spinach with cream cheese, heavy cream, salt & pepper and nutmeg.
- 12 oz. Mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes Yukon Gold potatoes boiled with salt and pepper. Processed with milk and butter.
Choose to Add Merch to your Order
- Keens Cutting Board
- Keens Steak Sauce
- Keens Mint Jelly
- Keens T-Shirt
- Keens Shot Glass
Instructions / Storage
- Lamb ships fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate or freeze all meat items
- Lamb may be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 days or frozen for 2 months.
- If frozen, allow to thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- If frozen, defrost in the refrigerator overnight
- Let the lamb chops come to room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Pat dry with a paper towel and season both sides with kosher salt
- Heat a heavy bottom ovenproof sauté pan, add 2 oz cooking oil and when the oil hot, brown the lamb on both sides
- Pour out the excess fat and place in the oven and cook for 12-15 minutes or until an internal temperature of 125-130 degrees in reached
- Remove the lamb and let rest for 5 minutes. Serve with mint jelly.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Keens Steakhouse ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.