Chateaubriand Steak for Two
The Chateaubriand is cut from the beef tenderloin, also known as the filet mignon. It’s incredibly tender and full of marbling, and at 24 ounces, this roast is enough to easily feed 2-3 people.
This package serves 2-3 people and includes a Chateaubriand Steak
- The Chateaubriand Steak weighs 24 oz.
Choose to Add Bacon & Sides to your Order
- 4 Slices Bacon Keens thick-cut bacon is rich in flavor and mildly smoked, with a hint of sweetness.
- 12 oz. Creamed Spinach Cooked fresh spinach with cream cheese, heavy cream, salt & pepper and nutmeg.
- 12 oz. Mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes Yukon Gold potatoes boiled with salt and pepper. Processed with milk and butter.
Choose to Add Merch to your Order
- Keens Cutting Board
- Keens Steak Sauce
- Keens Mint Jelly
- Keens T-Shirt
- Keens Shot Glass
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate or freeze all meat items
- Steaks may be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 days or frozen for 2 months.
- If frozen, allow to thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- If frozen, let the Chateaubriand defrost in the refrigerator overnight
- Let the Chateaubriand come to room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Put the meat dry with a paper towel and season with kosher salt
- Heat a heavy bottom oven proof sauté pan, add 2 oz cooking oil
- When the oil is hot, brown the meat on all sides
- Transfer meat to a roasting pan with rack and roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until an internal temperature of 120 degrees is reached
- Remove the meat from the roasting rack and let it rest for 10 minutes
- Slice the Chateaubriand and serve
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Keens Steakhouse ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.