Kee Wah Bakery ships its famous Hong Kong pastries nationwide on Goldbelly! Eggrolls are a crunchy snack with a fragrant egg and butter flavor. Enjoy 2 Original Butter Crispy Eggroll Tin from one of Hong Kong’s most famous bakeries.
Kee Wah Bakery is quintessentially Hong Kong. Founded by Wong Yip-Wing in 1938, Kee Wah is not only one of Hong Kong’s oldest bakeries, it remains the golden standard for traditional Hong Kong treats like their signature mooncakes. What started as a small neighborhood grocery store has grown to one of the world’s most famous Chinese bakeries serving mooncakes, bridal cakes, and pastries like pineapple cakes. Kee Wah Bakery is now run by the third generation of the Wong family.
This package includes 2 tins of Original Butter Crispy Egg Rolls.
- Each box includes 65 egg rolls (approx. 130 egg rolls total)
- Each eggroll is approximately 4" long
Flour, Butter, Sugar, Egg, Milk Powder.
Produced In A Factory Where Peanuts, Soybeans, Tree Nuts Are Handled.
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies, Crispies, and Egg Rolls arrive ready to enjoy.
- They can be stored at room temperature in the original tin for up to 2 weeks.
- Kee Wah Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.