Japanese Fluffy Cheesecake is a combination of sponge cake and cheesecake in both taste and texture. It is super fluffy!
Kee Wah Bakery is quintessentially Hong Kong. Founded by Wong Yip-Wing in 1938, Kee Wah is now run by the third generation of the Wong family. Kee Wah Bakery is not only one of Hong Kong’s oldest bakeries, it remains the golden standard for traditional Hong Kong treats like their signature mooncakes. Founded as a small neighborhood grocery store, Kee Wah Bakery is now one of the world’s most famous Chinese bakeries serving mooncakes, bridal cakes, and pastries like pineapple cakes.
This package serves 2 people and includes 2 Japanese Fluffy Cheesecakes
- Each cheesecake is approx. 5" round
Flour, Egg, Butter, Sugar, Cream Cheese.
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, place cheesecakes in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Cheesecakes can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
- Thaw cheesecake in refrigerator overnight and it will be ready to enjoy!
- Kee Wah Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.