This classic pecan pie gets kicked up a couple of notches thanks to the addition of chocolate and bourbon, and coconut really makes it sing!
Justice of the Pies was founded in Chicago in 2014 by Maya-Camille Broussard, who is on a mission to positively impact the lives of those who work for her and to serve as a steward for fairness and equity. She calls Justice of the Pies “a social mission, in a culinary art form.” Broussard founded the I Knead Love Workshop, which provides children from lower-income communities instruction on nutritional development and basic cooking skills; hosts a yearly pie drive to support low-income individuals negatively impacted by the criminal justice system; and has donated a percentage of profits to organizations committed to social justice.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a German Chocolate Pecan Pie
- Each pie measures 9" and weighs 2.5 lbs.
Unbleached All Purpose Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Granulated Sugar, Dark Karo Syrup, Chocolate Syrup, Sweetened Coconut Flakes, Eggs, Salt, Bourbon, Pecans
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and immediately place in the refrigerator
- Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 60 days if covered in cling wrap and aluminum foil
- Pies can be stored at room temperature for 1-2 days but refrigeration is recommended
- Allow pie to thaw on countertop for one hour
- Justice of the Pies ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.