Junior’s ships its legendary New York-style strawberry cheesecake nationwide on Goldbelly! With this Strawberry Cheesecake, Junior’s Original New York Cheesecake is baked in a graham crust and topped with strawberry pie filling.
Founded by Harry Rosen in 1950 and legendary today, Junior’s is a Brooklyn landmark. Beloved by locals and tourists for decades, Junior’s cheesecakes became renowned worldwide after NY Magazine conducted a blind taste test and rated Junior’s as the best. Since then, Junior’s has been visited by everyone from former presidents to James Beard award-winning chefs.
This package serves 12-14 people and includes a Strawberry Cheesecake
- Each cheesecake measures 8" and weighs approx. 3 lbs
- Each cheesecake is packed in a custom-fit cooler with a frozen ice pack and then placed in a branded corrugated box and shrink wrapped
- Each cheesecake arrives sealed in a branded box, making this a perfect gift!
- All of Junior’s mail-order cheesecakes are certified Kosher-Dairy under the supervision of Kof-K
Contains Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Soy, Coconut And Is Made In A Facility That Processes Peanuts And Tree Nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, place cheesecake in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Cheesecakes last up to 5 days in the refrigerator (in an airtight container) or up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Defrost cheesecake in the refrigerator overnight.
- Leave on counter for 3-4 hours prior to serving.
- Slice and enjoy!
- Junior’s ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.