The newest holiday addition! Original New York cheesecake swirled with real strawberry puree, baked on a graham crust, adorned with a buttercream border and topped with red and green chocolate curls.
Famous since the day they opened in 1950, Junior’s is a Brooklyn landmark. Beloved by locals for years, Junior’s cheesecakes became renowned worldwide after NY Magazine conducted a blind taste test and rated Junior’s as the best. Since then, Junior’s has been visited by everyone from former presidents to James Beard award-winning chefs. Handmade with fresh premium cream cheese, heavy cream, eggs and a touch of vanilla, this cheesecake is truly a New York Original. Baked atop their signature sponge cake bottom, it’s creamy but not heavy, light without falling apart as you take a forkful, and of course, has that rich flavor. There’s a reason why it’s called The World’s Most Fabulous!
- Each 8" Cheesecake is approximately 3 lbs. and serves 12-14 people
- Each cheesecake arrives sealed in a branded box, making this a perfect gift!
- All of Junior’s mail-order cheesecakes are certified Kosher-Dairy under the supervision on Kof-K
Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Sugar, Pumpkin Puree, Margarine (Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Water, Mono and Diglycerides, Soybean Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate added as a preservative, Lactic Acid, Natural Butter Flavor, Annatto Color, Vitamin A Palmitate), Graham (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Invert Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil [Soybean, Palm, and Palm Kernel Oil), Contains 2% or less of Baking Soda, Salt, Honey), Shortening (Palm Oil, Mono and Diglycerides, Polysorbate60), Heavy Cream, Brown Sugar, Water, Eggs (Eggs, Citric Acid), Cheese (Pasteurized Cultured Skim Milk, Milk Protein, Microbial Rennet), contains less than 2% of the following: Concentrated Milk (Concentrated Whole Milk, Sugar), Cornstarch, Corn Syrup, Wheat Flour Enriched (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Malted Barley Flour), Custard (Modified Tapioca Starch, Dextrose, Salt and 2% or less of each of the following: Titanium Dioxide [color], Carrageenan, Glucono Delta Lactone, Preservatives [Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate], Artificial Flavor, Corn Starch, Silicon Dioxide [flow aid], Yellow 5, Yellow 6), Natural & Artificial Flavors, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Allspice, Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate (as preservatives), Soybean Lecithin.
Instructions / Storage
- This Cheesecake ships frozen with dry ice – please do not hande any remaining dry ice with bare hands
- Cheesecakes can be refrigerated for up to 5 days (preferably in an airtight container) or frozen for up to 6 months. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight or leave on counter 3-4 hours before serving
- Junior’s ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.