Junior’s Original New York Cheesecake with a graham crust and with a layer of homemade key lime pie baked on top. This beautiful and seasonal cake is both tart and sweet and perfectly complemented by creamy cheesecake and topped with fresh whipped cream. Delicious and refreshing!
Famous since the day they opened in 1950, Junior’s is a Brooklyn landmark. Beloved by locals for years, Junior’s cheesecakes became renowned worldwide after NY Magazine conducted a blind taste test and rated Junior’s as the best. Since then, Junior’s has been visited by everyone from former presidents to James Beard award-winning chefs. Handmade with fresh premium cream cheese, heavy cream, eggs and a touch of vanilla, this cheesecake is truly a New York Original. Baked atop their signature sponge cake bottom, it’s creamy but not heavy, light without falling apart as you take a forkful, and of course, has that rich flavor. There’s a reason why it’s called The World’s Most Fabulous!
- Each 8" Cheesecake is approximately 3 lbs. and serves 12-14 people
- This item is packed in a custom-fit cooler with a frozen ice pack and then place in a branded corrugated box and shrink wrapped
- Each cheesecake arrives sealed in a branded box, making this a perfect gift!
- All of Junior’s mail-order cheesecakes are certified Kosher-Dairy under the supervision on Kof-K
Cream Cheese, Condensed Milk, Sugar, Graham, Invert Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil [Soybean, Palm, and Palm Kernel Oil), Margarine, Lime Juice, Egg Yolks, Water, Palm Kernel and Coconut Oils, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Dextrose
Contains milk, eggs, wheat, soy and is made in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- This cheesecake ships frozen with an ice pack
- Cheesecakes can be refrigerated for up to 5 days (preferably in an airtight container) or frozen for up to 6 months. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight or leave on counter 3-4 hours before serving
- Junior’s ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.