Junior’s Cheesecake ships its famous cheesecake nationwide on Goldbelly! Now you can enjoy Junior’s whenever you please with these mini versions of Original New York Cheesecake. They’re perfect for a party and can be served with a variety of fresh fruit toppings. Handmade with fresh premium cream cheese, heavy cream, eggs, and a touch of vanilla, Junior’s Cheesecake is truly a New York Original. Baked atop Junior’s signature sponge cake bottom, it’s creamy but not heavy, light without falling apart as you take a forkful, and of course, has that rich flavor. There’s a reason why it’s called The World’s Most Fabulous!
Founded by Harry Rosen in 1950 and legendary today, Junior’s is a Brooklyn landmark. Beloved by locals and tourists for decades, Junior’s cheesecakes became renowned worldwide after NY Magazine conducted a blind taste test and rated Junior’s as the best. Since then, Junior’s has been visited by everyone from former presidents to James Beard award-winning chefs.
This package serves 18 people and includes 18 Mini Original Cheesecakes
- Each mini cheesecake is 4 oz. and serves 1
- This item is packed in a custom-fit cooler with a frozen ice pack and then place in a branded corrugated box and shrink wrapped
- Mini cheesecakes arrive sealed in a branded box, making this a perfect gift!
- All of Junior’s mail-order cheesecakes are certified Kosher-Dairy under the supervision on Kof-K
Ingredients: Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Sugar, Heavy Cream, Eggs (Eggs, Citric Acid), Cheese (Pasteurized Cultured Skim Milk, Milk Protein, Microbial Rennet), Cake Base (Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Dextrose, Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Wheat Gluten, Leavening [Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate], Whey, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor), Cornstarch, Contains less than 2% of the following: Soybean Oil, Water, Eggs, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Water, Vanilla Bean Extractives, Soybean Lecithin.
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Soy and is manufactured in a facility that processes Peanuts and Tree Nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, place cheesecake in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Cheesecakes last up to 5 days in the refrigerator (in an airtight container) or up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Defrost cheesecake in the refrigerator overnight.
- Leave on counter for 3-4 hours prior to serving.
- Slice and enjoy!
- Junior’s ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.