This is Junior’s Original Cheesecake, enrobed in chocolate ganache and in Easter Egg form for your spring celebrations! This beautiful cake is hand-decorated with green chocolate curls, pastel buttercreams, and Jordan almonds.
Famous since the day they opened in 1950, Junior’s is a Brooklyn landmark. Beloved by locals for years, Junior’s cheesecakes became renowned worldwide after NY Magazine conducted a blind taste test and rated Junior’s as the best. Since then, Junior’s has been visited by everyone from former presidents to James Beard award-winning chefs. Handmade with fresh premium cream cheese, heavy cream, eggs and a touch of vanilla, this cheesecake is truly a New York Original.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes an 8" Cheesecake
- Each cheesecake is approximately 2 lbs.
- This item is packed in a custom-fit cooler with a frozen ice pack and then place in a branded corrugated box and shrink wrapped
- Each cheesecake arrives sealed in a branded box, making this a perfect gift!
- All of Junior’s mail-order cheesecakes are certified Kosher-Dairy under the supervision on Kof-K
Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Sugar, Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Vegetable
Fat [Palm Kernel and/or Palm], Cocoa Powder processed with Alkali, Cocoa Powder, Nonfat Dry Milk, Whey Powder, Lactose, Soy
Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Extract), Green Curls (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla,
FD&C Blue 1, Carrot Oil), Heavy Cream, Eggs (Eggs, Citric Acid), Cheese (Pasteurized Cultured Skim Milk, Milk Protein, Microbial
Rennet), Shortening (Palm Oil, Mono and Diglycerides, Polysorbate60), Cornstarch, Water, Jordan Almonds (Sugar, Almonds,
Corn Syrup, Tapioca Dextrin, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Color Added [Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 3, Blue 1 Lake, Blue 2
Lake], Modified Starch, Confectioners Glaze [with Beeswax and Carnauba Wax]), Margarine (Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Water, Mono
and Diglycerides, Soybean Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate added as a preservative, Lactic Acid, Natural Butter Flavor, Annatto Color,
Vitamin A Palmitate), Corn Syrup, Natural & Artificial Flavors, FD&C Red 3, FD&C Blue 1, FD&C Yellow 5, Potassium Sorbate,
Sodium Benzoate (as preservatives), Soybean Lecithin.
Contains milk, eggs, wheat, soy and is made in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- This cheesecake ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Cheesecakes can be refrigerated for up to 5 days (preferably in an airtight container) or frozen for up to 6 months. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight or leave on counter 3-4 hours before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Junior’s ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.