Junior’s Cheesecake ships its famous cheesecake nationwide on Goldbelly! Here is Junior’s Original New York Cheesecake combined with their famous Devil’s Food Cake. Featured on the Food Network’s “Throwdown with Bobby Flay,” the original Devils’ Food Cheesecake is layered with rich chocolate cake and fudge frosting adorned with devilishly large chocolate chips and shavings.
Famous since the day it opened in 1950, Junior’s is a world-renowned Brooklyn landmark, and it’s best known for its light and super-creamy cheesecake. It was founded by Harry Rosen and is still run by his family, and it’s been visited by everyone from former presidents to James Beard award-winning chefs.
- This 7" Cake is approximately 2.75 lbs. and serves 12 people
- This cheesecake is placed in a corrugated Junior’s cake box and shrink wrapped. During fulfillment the box is placed in a styrofoam cooler with 5 lbs of dry ice and shrink wrapped
- Each Cheesecake arrives sealed in a branded box, making this a perfect gift!
- All of Junior’s mail-order cheesecakes are certified Kosher-Dairy under the supervision on Kof-K
Contains milk, eggs, wheat, soy and is made in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- This Cheesecake ships frozen with dry ice – please do not hande any remaining dry ice with bare hands
- Each Cheesecake can be refrigerated for up to 5 days (preferably in an airtight container) or frozen for up to 6 months. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight, leave on counter 3-4 hours before serving
- Junior’s ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.