Junior’s ships its legendary New York-style cheesecake nationwide on Goldbelly! Junior’s Original New York Cheesecake is layered with a traditional carrot cake, made with fresh carrots and cinnamon, and frosted with Junior’s own cream cheese frosting.
Famous since the day it opened in 1950, Junior’s is a world-renowned Brooklyn landmark, and it’s best known for its light and super-creamy cheesecake. It was founded by Harry Rosen and is still run by his family, and it’s been visited by everyone from former presidents to James Beard award-winning chefs.
This package serves 12-14 people and includes a Carrot Cake Cheesecake
- Each cheesecake measures 8" and weighs approx. 3 lbs
- Each cheesecake is packed in a custom-fit cooler with a frozen ice pack and then placed in a branded corrugated box and shrink wrapped
- Each cheesecake arrives sealed in a branded box, making this a perfect gift!
- All of Junior’s mail-order cheesecakes are certified Kosher-Dairy under the supervision of Kof-K
Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Cheese Culture), Sugar, Carrots, Margarine (Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Water, Contains Less Than 2% Of Less Of: Mono And Diglycerides, Soybean Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate [preservative], Lactic Acid, Natural Flavor, Annatto [Color], Vitamin A Palmitate Added), Flour (Wheat Flour Enriched [wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Malted Barley Flour), Corn Syrup, Powdered Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Soybean Oil, Eggs, Brown Sugar, Applesauce (Apples And Water, Ascorbic Acid [vitamin C] To Maintain Color), Pineapple Crushed (Pineapple, Pineapple Juice), Fondant (Sugar, Corn Syrup, Water), Contains Less Than 2% Of The Following: Shortening (Palm Oil, Mono And Diglycerides, Polysorbate60), Heavy Cream, Coconut Flakes (Coconut, Sugar, Water, Propylene Glycol [sodium Metabisulfite Added To Retain Whiteness]), Raisins, Walnuts, Eggs (Eggs, Citric Acid), Food Starch Modified, Pasteurized Cultured Skim Milk, Corn Starch, Water, Molasses, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Milk Protein, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Fd&c Yellow 5, Caramel Color, Cinnamon, Sea Salt, Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate (As Preservatives), Nutmeg, Allspice, Microbial Rennet, Soybean Lecithin
Allergy Information: Contains Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Soy, Walnuts, Coconut, And Is Manufactured In A Facility That Processes Peanuts And Other Tree Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, place cheesecake in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Cheesecakes last up to 5 days in the refrigerator (in an airtight container) or up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Defrost cheesecake in the refrigerator overnight.
- Leave on counter for 3-4 hours prior to serving.
- Slice and enjoy!
- Junior’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.