You haven’t tasted a blueberry until you have had these organic, wild Maine blueberries from Josh Pond. So tasty, they even made it into Oprah’s Favorite Things!
While Josh Pond Wild Blueberries are nurtured by farmers who have been harvesting these wild berries for generations, the bees do all the planting. In terms of harvesting, these blueberries aren’t picked, but instead, are raked by hand in the dry summer afternoons to prevent bruising.
The next morning, the blueberries are frozen within 24-hours of leaving the field. This ensures that they retain the perfection of a berry on its bush and that you don’t miss out on this glorious taste of nature at her finest.
Certified Organic by MOFGA
This package serves approximately 30 people and includes a 5 lb. Box of Wild Organic Maine Blueberries
- Certified Organic by MOFGA
- Frozen to preserve their delicious flavor and crisp texture
- 1/2 cup per serving
Unfortunately due to Arizona and California agriculture laws, Josh Pond is unable to ship fresh blueberries to these states. Any orders shipping to these states will be canceled and refunded.
Instructions / Storage
- Box of Wild Maine Blueberries ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Blueberries can be frozen immediately upon arrival for up to a year
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Josh Pond ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Orders cannot be shipped to Arizona and California
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.