Ultimate Philly Cheesesteak - 4 Pack
The Philadelphia Inquirer’s legendary food critic named John’s Roast Pork’s cheesesteak the best in the city, and it’s no wonder why. Each cheesesteak is made on half an Italian loaf from Carangi’s Bakery, is stuffed with 12 oz. of meat and topped with slices of melted American cheese. Choose from a seeded or plain roll, and with or without Spanish onion. This is your chance to taste one of America’s truly classic sandwiches!
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 4 Cheesesteaks.
- Select Seeded or Plain Bread.
- Choose to add Onions.
- Each cheesesteak is 9-10" long.
- Each cheesesteak has approx 12 oz of meat and weighs 1 lb. total.
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesesteaks are made to order, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit.
- Upon arrival, place cheesesteaks in the refrigerator.
- They can be stored in the fridge for 2-3 days or can be frozen for up to 2 months.
- If the cheesesteaks are thawed, remove tape from cheesesteak packaging and place the foil-wrapped sandwich in a 300F oven for 10-15 minutes or until hot.
- If the cheesesteaks are frozen, remove tape from cheesesteak packaging and place the foil-wrapped sandwich in a 325F oven for 25-35 minutes or until hot.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- John’s Roast Pork ships Tuesday & Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.