This Whole Smoked Turkey Breast is perfect for your turkey-centric holidays, or whenever you want to serve your family and friends a smoky, lean, tender, juicy, and delicious alternative to beef or pork.
Joe’s Kansas City BBQ has not only stood out on a local level, but on a national platform as well. Over the years, Joe’s has been named Top Roadside Eatery in the country by the Travel Channel and “Nation’s Best BBQ” by USA Today. Their original gas station location may appear nondescript, but one thing we know is that there is nothing ordinary about Joe’s BBQ.
After participating in their first barbeque competition in 1990, Jeff and Joy Stehney were hooked. Soon, they were winning some of the most prestigious competitions in America. Eventually, they opened Joe’s Kansas City Bar-B-Que in a Kansas City gas station, and the rest is history. The Stehney’s three restaurants have become synonymous with the best bbq in Kansas City. Joe’s KC BBQ was featured on “No Reservations” with Anthony Bourdain, “Man vs Food” with Adam Richman, and “Delicious Destinations” with Andrew Zimmern.
Each Smoked Turkey Breast Dinner serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 1 Whole Turkey Breast
- 1 bottles of Joe’s Kansas City Bar-B- Que Sauce (14.5 oz)
This product is gluten and MSG free
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked, frozen, vacuum-sealed and carefully packed with dry ice. It is normal for the dry ice to evaporate in shipping and cause the meat to partially thaw
- Upon arrival, reheat, refrigerate or freeze immediately immediately. The package can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 1 year.
- To serve, place meats in the refrigerator to thaw for at least 24 hours. Follow instructions below to reheat. A complete reheat guide is also included in every shipment
Best Reheating Methods Smoked Turkey
Place vacuum sealed package(s) in the refrigerator to thaw for at least 24 hours prior to reheating
- Let turkey breast thaw in refrigerator for 48 hours. Before reheating, allow turkey breast to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Remove turkey breast from packaging and rewrap in aluminum foil (to prevent sticking, first spray aluminum foil with nonstick cooking spray).
- Place foil-wrapped turkey breast in shallow roasting pan.
- Heat at 350° F for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and carefully remove foil. Place turkey breast back in pan and return to oven and cook for an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove turkey breast from oven and allow it to rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
- Joe’s Kansas City Bar-B-Que ships Monday to Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.