Joe’s Kansas City BBQ has not only stood out on a local level, but on a national platform as well. Over the years, Joe’s has been named Top Roadside Eatery in the country by the Travel Channel and “Nation’s Best BBQ” by USA Today. Their original gas station location may appear nondescript, but one thing we know is that there is nothing ordinary about Joe’s BBQ.
This Whole Smoked Turkey Breast is perfect for your turkey-centric holidays, or whenever you want to serve your family and friends a smoky, lean, tender, juicy, and delicious alternative to beef or pork.
Each Smoked Turkey Breast Dinner serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 1 Whole Turkey Breast
- 1 bottles of Joe’s Kansas City Bar-B- Que Sauce (14.5 oz)
This product is gluten and MSG free
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked, frozen, vacuum-sealed and carefully packed with dry ice. It is normal for the dry ice to evaporate in shipping and cause the meat to partially thaw
- Upon arrival, reheat, refrigerate or freeze immediately immediately. The package can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 1 year.
- To serve, place meats in the refrigerator to thaw for at least 24 hours. Follow instructions below to reheat. A complete reheat guide is also included in every shipment
Best Reheating Methods Smoked Turkey
Place vacuum sealed package(s) in the refrigerator to thaw for at least 24 hours prior to reheating
Hot Water Method (Recommended for 2 pounds or less of sliced brisket)
- For 1 pound of turkey, place 3 quarts of water in a large sauce pan or stock pot. For 2 pounds, use 4 quarts of water
- Bring the water to a boil. Then, place the entire vacuum sealed package(s) of turkey in the pot and turn off the heat (Don’t worry; the plastic package(s) is specifically designed to withstand the heat) Remove the pot from the hot burner
- Let turkey sit in hot water for 10 minutes
- With tongs, remove vacuum sealed package(s) from the water and carefully remove turkey from package(s). Turkey is ready to serve
Oven Method (Recommended for 3 pounds or more)
- Remove turkey from package(s) and place on a baking pan, layered
- Add 1 oz. of water per pound of turkey to the pan. Cover the pan with foil and place in the center rack of a 350F preheated oven for 12-15 minutes. Remove foil and serve
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Joe’s Kansas City Bar-B-Que ships Monday to Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.