While Supplies Lasts: Includes 1 lb. of Smoked Brisket in Sauce FREE!
Joe’s Kansas City BBQ ships its legendary BBQ ribs and pulled pork nationwide on Goldbelly! Remember the old 50’s tune ‘Goin’ to Kansas City?’ Well, this classic combo contains two of Kansas City barbecue’s greatest hits and you don’t need to come to Kansas City for them! We’ll ship ’em directly to you.
After participating in their first barbeque competition in 1990, Jeff and Joy Stehney were hooked. Soon, they were winning some of the most prestigious competitions in America. Eventually, they opened Joe’s Kansas City Bar-B-Que in a Kansas City gas station, and the rest is history. The Stehney’s three restaurants have become synonymous with the best bbq in Kansas City. Joe’s KC BBQ was featured on “No Reservations” with Anthony Bourdain, “Man vs Food” with Adam Richman, and “Delicious Destinations” with Andrew Zimmern.
Each Ribs & Pulled Pork package serves 2-4 people and includes:
- 1 Slab Pork spare ribs
- 2 packs Pulled Pork (each 1 lb.)
- 1 Bottle of Joe’s Kansas City Bar-B-Que Sauce (14.5 oz.)
- Ribs – Pork Ribs, Seasoning (Salt, Sugar, Paprika, Spices, Dehydrated Onion And Garlic, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium
Guanylate, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor).
- Joe’s Kansas City Bar-b-que Sauce – Tomato Puree [Water, Tomato Paste] Brown Sugar, Sugar, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Tamarind Paste, Onion Powder, Mustard Powder, Black Pepper, Paprika, Granulated Garlic, Cayenne Pepper, Ancho Chili, Celery Powder And Spices.
- Pulled Pork – Pork, Seasonings (Salt, Sugar, Spices, Dehydrated Garlic And Onion, Corn Starch, Celery Seed, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Silicon Dioxide (Anti-caking), Extractives Of Paprika (Color), Citric Acid, Beef Stock, Extractives Of Celery).
This product is gluten and MSG free
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked, frozen, vacuum-sealed and carefully packed with dry ice. It is normal for the dry ice to evaporate in shipping and cause the meat to partially thaw
- Upon arrival, reheat, refrigerate or freeze immediately immediately. The package can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 1 year.
- To serve, place meats in the refrigerator to thaw for at least 24 hours. Follow instructions below to reheat. A complete reheat guide is also included in every shipment
Best Reheating Method for Ribs
- Place vacuum sealed package(s) in the refrigerator to thaw for at least 24 hours prior to reheating
- Remove the ribs from the package(s) and wrap with foil (To prevent sticking, spray foil lightly with cooking spray.) Then place the wrapped ribs on a rimmed cookie sheet in a 350F preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, turn the the ribs over and continue to heat for an additional 15 minutes
- Next, remove from foil and place back in the oven for an additional 5 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 155°F degrees has been reached
- To serve, place ribs on a cutting board, bone side (underside) facing up. Using a sharp chef’s knife, cut between each bone. Once all bones are separated, flip the entire slab back over and serve
- Brush with barbecue sauce before serving, if desired
Best Reheating Methods for Pulled Pork
Place vacuum sealed package(s) in the refrigerator at least 48 hours prior to reheating
Crock Pot Method (Recommended)
- Leave the pork in the vacuum sealed package(s) and place it in your crock pot (Don’t worry; the plastic package(s) is specifically designed to withstand the heat). Fill the crock pot with water until the pork is almost covered. Leave enough pork exposed so a temperature can be taken by puncturing the bag without allowing water to spill into the bag
- Cooking at a Low setting (145°F) for 4 hours or High setting (175°F) for 3 hours, or until internal temperature reaches 145°F
- To serve, remove the fat from the top and discard. Next, using tongs or forks, break apart the pork and pull to desired sized pieces
- Remove the pork from the vacuum sealed package(s) and wrap with foil. (To prevent sticking, spray foil lightly with cooking spray.) Place the foil-wrapped pork on a rimmed sheet tray or in an ovenproof baking dish, then place in a 350F preheated oven for 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Next, remove the foil wrap and place back in the oven for another 15 minutes
- Rest at room temperature for 10 minutes. To serve, remove the fat from the top and discard. Then use tongs or forks to break apart the pork and pull it into pieces as desired
- Joe’s Kansas City Bar-B-Que ships Monday to Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.