Put simply: this is some unbelievably delicious pizza. The crust is thin and crisp but still retains a pleasing chewiness, and the toppings all intermingle into perfectly balanced goodness. Try their famous vodka pie, made with creamy vodka sauce instead of traditional tomato sauce. It just might change your life.
Ask any Staten Islander where to find the best pizza in the borough, and Joe & Pat’s, which has been serving up classic New York-style slices since 1960, will definitely come up in the conversation. The Pappalardos, who founded the restaurant and still run it today, are New York pizza royalty, and with good reason. Joe and Pat’s pizza crust is super-thin and crisp but still retains a pleasing chewiness, and the toppings all intermingle into a perfectly balanced, slightly sweet, slightly gooey pool of sublimely saucy, cheesy goodness.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 2 Vodka Pizzas (each 12")
Contains: Gluten, Dairy, Garlic
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with dry ice
- Do NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival immediatly place in freezer
- Preheat oven to 500F
- Place frozen pizza in the oven and heat for 3.5-5.5 minutes depending on your liking
- Joe & Pats Pizzeria ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.