Jim’s Steaks ships its Philly cheesesteaks nationwide on Goldbelly! This 8 Pack of Jim’s famous cheesesteaks is made to order and can be topped just how you like it — whiz wit or wit out, the choice is yours.
Since 1939, Jim’s Steaks has been serving what many believe to be Philadelphia’s best cheesesteaks from the same 62nd Street location. While they’ve expanded beyond that single storefront, Jim’s has stayed close to their roots in producing a steak that not only attracts out-of-towners, but keeps the locals coming back in droves.
Cheese Whiz comes spread on bread, not drizzled on top.
- Each package includes 8 Philadelphia Cheesesteaks and serves 8-10 people
- Each cheesesteak is approximately 12" long
- As each Cheesesteak is made fresh to order, there is a one day delay to cook, freeze, and pack your order.
- Choose whether your steak is whiz wit or wit out
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesesteaks arrive frozen
- Defrost in the refrigerator
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Place right into the oven for 10-15 minutes
- Although this product has Free Shipping to most States. There is a long distance charge of $19.99 to cover additional packaging & shipping costs required to make a fresh cross-country ship to the West Coast. These states include: CA, WA, OR, NV, ID, MT, WY, AZ, ND, SD, UT, NM
- No deliveries on Saturday, Sunday or Mondays
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.