Jim’s Steaks ships its Philly cheesesteaks nationwide! This 4 Pack of Jim’s famous cheesesteaks is made to order and can be topped just how you like it- wiz wit or wit out, the choice is yours.
Since 1939, Jim’s Steaks has been serving what many believe to be Philadelphia’s best cheesesteaks from the same 62nd Street location. While they’ve expanded beyond that single storefront, Jim’s has stayed close to their roots in producing a steak that not only attracts out-of-towners, but keeps the locals coming back in droves.
Cheese Whiz comes spread on bread, not drizzled on top.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 4 Philadelphia Cheesesteaks
- Each cheesesteak measures approx. 12" long
- As each Cheesesteak is made fresh to order, there is a one-day delay to cook, freeze, and pack your order
- Choose whether your steak is wiz wit or wit out
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesesteaks ship frozen with dry ice.
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, product may thaw.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, store cheesesteaks in the freezer.
- Cheesesteaks last up to 1 month in the freezer.
- Defrost cheesesteaks in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Place directly into the oven and heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, serve, and enjoy!
- Although this product has Free Shipping to most States. There is a long distance charge of $19.99 to cover additional packaging & shipping costs required to make a fresh cross-country ship to the West Coast. These states include: CA, WA, OR, NV, ID, MT, WY, AZ, ND, SD, UT, NM
- No deliveries on Saturday, Sunday or Mondays
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.