Heart Shaped Coca-Cola Cake
Founded by Dana Berlin Strange in honor of her family’s longtime housekeeper Jestine Matthews, Jestine’s Kitchen has been a Charleston establishment since the day it opened in 1996. This signature Coca-Cola Cake was created by the restaurant’s former pastry chef Jessica Grossman. Fudgy, chocolatey and with a zing of sweetness, this cake has delighted the taste buds of customers near and far. We know it will hit your sweet spot too!
- This package includes 1 of Jestine’s Famous Coca-Cola Cakes
- Each Coca-Cola Cake is approximately 10″×10″ and serves 10 people
Butter, cola, cocoa, flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, buttermilk, eggs, vanilla, pecans, marshmallows, powdered sugar
Instructions / Storage
- Each Coca-Cola Cake is made fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs that may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place immediately in fridge or store in the freezer for serving later
- To serve, allow the cake to come to room temperature for 30-60 minutes. You can also warm up a slice in the microwave for 10-15 seconds!
- Coca-Cola cakes can be stored in the fridge for 1-2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 4 weeks
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Jestine’s Kitchen ships Tuesday & Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.