Jestine’s Kitchen ships its famous Coca-Cola Cake nationwide on Goldbelly! Fudgy, chocolatey and with a zing of sweetness, this cake has delighted the taste buds of customers near and far. We know it will hit your sweet spot too!
Founded by Dana Berlin Strange in honor of her family’s longtime housekeeper Jestine Matthews, Jestine’s Kitchen has been a Charleston establishment since the day it opened in 1996. The restaurant serves Southern comforts like fried chicken, shrimp and grits, okra — and of course, its legendary Coca Cola Cake — with a down-to-earth friendliness and warmth that Jestine was always known for. Born in the Lowcountry, Matthews went to work for the Ellison family in 1928 and lived to the age of 112, long enough to see the huge lines and positive attention at her namesake restaurant.
- This package includes 1 of Jestine’s Famous Coca-Cola Cakes
- Each Coca-Cola Cake is approximately 10″×10″ and serves 10 people
Butter, cola, cocoa, flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, buttermilk, eggs, vanilla, pecans, marshmallows, powdered sugar
Instructions / Storage
- Each Coca-Cola Cake is made fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs that may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place immediately in fridge or store in the freezer for serving later
- To serve, allow the cake to come to room temperature for 30-60 minutes. You can also warm up a slice in the microwave for 10-15 seconds!
- Coca-Cola cakes can be stored in the fridge for 1-2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 4 weeks
- Jestine’s Kitchen ships Tuesday & Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.