Janie’s Cakes TX Bourbon Whiskey Lane Jane Cake is made with vanilla pound cake infused with TX Bourbon Whiskey filled with whiskey toasted pecans and topped off with a whiskey glaze. Enjoy this whiskey cake year-round!
This package serves 12-15 people and includes a TX Bourbon Whiskey Lane Jane Cake
- Each cake is 8" round x 3.75" high
- Every Janie’s Cake comes packaged in their signature yellow and white striped gift box with a blue ribbon.
Unbleached enriched flour (niacin, iron, thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, butter, cage-free eggs, sour cream, TX bourbon whiskey, pecans, salt, soda, Madagascar vanilla.
CONTAINS: egg, Milk, Nuts, Wheat.
Instructions / Storage
Each Cake is shipped frozen but is best served at room temperature.
Upon receiving your box:
- Cakes can be stored at room temperature in a cellophane bag or air tight container and served within 3 days.
- Cakes can be refrigerated and served within 10 days. To serve, remove from fridge for about 3 hours, then serve at room temperature.
- Cakes can be frozen for up to 6 months. To serve, allow approximately 4 hours for the cake to thaw, then serve at room temperature.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Janie’s Cakes ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.