Jacques Torres Chocolate ships its famous chocolate chip cookies nationwide on Goldbelly! According to Jacques, “The best way to store chocolate is in your stomach!” With his signature giant chocolate chip cookies, it’s easy to agree. These cookies are so famous, they have a cult following here in New York. To make these cookies, Jacques uses his House Blend 60% Dark Chocolate baking discs. And as he always says, “It’s a lot of chocolate with a little cookie dough around it.” Trust us, your mouth will thank you!
Jacques Torres (a.k.a. Mr. Chocolate) is a chocolate expert. The world’s most famous chocolatier is famous for his decadent bean-to-bar chocolate available exclusively in his NYC shops…until now! Since opening his Brooklyn chocolate factory in 2000, “Mr. Chocolate” has been serving chocolate lovers from around the world who make the pilgrimage to his shops. The James Beard Award-winning pastry chef creates nostalgic chocolate treats, including the best chocolate chip cookie in New York (we’re not kidding…The New York Times even wrote a whole article just on this one cookie!).
- This package includes 12 large Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cookies are 5" in diameter and arrive in a bag with ribbon
- OKD Kosher Certified
Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavor), Butter (Cream, Natural Flavoring), Brown Sugar, Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Eggs, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Baking Soda
Contains Eggs, Soy, Wheat/Gluten. Processed and packaged in a facility with dairy, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy.
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to serve
- We love having these cookies warm! To heat, place cookies in the microwave or oven for a few minutes before serving
- They can be stored at room temperature for 2-3 days, or placed in the freezer immediately upon arrival. To freeze, wrap the cookies tightly in tupperware or plastic wrap. They can be kept in the freezer for up to 3 weeks. To serve, thaw at room temperature on a kitchen counter, wrapped, for two hours
- Jacques Torres Chocolate ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.