Jacques Torres Chocolate ships its famous chocolate nationwide on Goldbelly! According to Jacques Torres, “The best way to store chocolate is in your stomach!” With his fresh premium chocolates, it’s easy to agree. There is something for everyone in this signature Jacques’ Choice box with flavors ranging from caramels, pralines, fruits, wine, exotic teas, a “mystery” bonbon, and a number of other Jacques’ creations.
Jacques Torres (a.k.a. Mr. Chocolate) is a chocolate expert. The world’s most famous chocolatier is famous for his decadent bean-to-bar chocolate available exclusively in his NYC shops…until now! Since opening his Brooklyn chocolate factory in 2000, “Mr. Chocolate” has been serving chocolate lovers from around the world who make the pilgrimage to his shops. The James Beard Award-winning pastry chef creates nostalgic chocolate treats, including the best chocolate chip cookie in New York (we’re not kidding…The New York Times even wrote a whole article just on this one cookie!).
- Jacques’ Choice chocolates arrive in a beautiful branded gift box
- Choose between 25 or 50 pieces
- The actual selection of flavors within each box may vary from those pictured
- Jacques Torres Chocolate never uses preservatives or essential flavoring oils in their products
Flavors May Include
- Love Potion #9 – Jacques’ secret recipe for pure dark chocolate ganache
- Heavenly Hazelnut – Fresh ground hazelnuts in milk chocolate
- Chai Tea – Milk Chocolate ganache with Indian spiced tea
- Love Bug – Key lime ganache kissed with white chocolate
- Almondine – Crushed candied almonds with Jacques’ signature on top
Contains Soy. Processed in a facility with dairy, tree nuts, peanuts, and gluten.
Instructions / Storage
- Chocolates arrive ready to serve and should be enjoyed as soon as possble for maximum flavor
- They can also be kept in a dry, odor-free place for up to 3 weeks
- Refrigeration is not necessary unless your storage area is above 70 degrees and in direct heat and sunlight. If you do refrigerate your chocolates, wrap it tightly to keep moisture out and bring to room temperature before unwrapping
- Jacques Torres Chocolate ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.