According to Jacques, “The best way to store chocolate is in your stomach!” With his signature giant chocolate chip cookies, it’s easy to agree. These cookies are so famous, they have a cult following here in New York. And now you can make Jacques’ signature cookies at home! All you need to add to this Cookie Mix is butter and eggs—that’s it! Trust us, your mouth will thank you!
- This package includes 32 oz. of dry cookie mix
- Makes 15 cookies
Brown sugar, granulated sugar, cake flour, bread flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, 60% Dark Chocolate Chips (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, soya lecithin, vanilla)
Instructions / Storage
- Add 1 cup of melted unsalted butter and 2 eggs to Jacques’ dry cookie mix. Stir well, scoop and form into 2" balls, then bake in a 375F oven for 13 minutes until golden around the edges. Allow cookies to cool before enjoying! It’s that easy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Jacques Torres Chocolate ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.