In 2012, Cindy Grunik founded It’s Easy As Pie with the vision of making and delivering fresh, home-made pies to customers in the St. Louis community. Soon, her unique flavors and original recipes became a staple in the area. With delicious pies covering the entire spectrum from sweet to savory scale, there’s a pie for everyone!
The best of the holiday feast is available in one pie! Choose from flaky pastry or stuffing Crust. The filling includes slow roasted turkey, peas, mushroom, carrot, whole cranberry, and your choice of whipped sweet or white potato (and of course PLENTY of gravy).
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 9" Turkey With Trimmings Pie
- Choose a stuffing or flakey pie crust
- Choose white potatoes or sweet potatoes
Turkey, peas, cranberry, mushroom, carrot, white potato or sweet potato
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked to order, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit. They arrive fully cooked
- Upon arrival, place pie in the refrigerator or freezer. Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- To serve, thaw uncovered, warm in 350 oven 40 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- It’s Easy As Pie ships Monday-Thursday of each week
Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.