Hog Heaven Mac 'n Cheese Pie
In 2012, Cindy Grunik founded It’s Easy As Pie with the vision of making and delivering fresh, home-made pies to customers in the St. Louis community. Soon, her unique flavors and original recipes became a staple in the area. With delicious pies covering the entire spectrum from sweet to savory scale, there’s a pie for everyone!
We’ve gone hog wild to bring you our newest savory pie. Hog Heaven Mac ‘n Cheese Pie is filled with gourmet Mac ‘n ‘Cheese that is a blend of pork belly, fresh herbs, three kinds of cheese, then topped with thick sliced bacon browned in a red pepper jelly glaze. A delicate Flaky Pastry adds the final touch to this new favorite comfort food.
Each Hog Heaven Mac ’n Cheese is 9" and serves 8-10 people
Crust: flour, butter, vegetable shortening, salt, cayenne pepper, water
Filling: macaroni,pork belly,red pepper jelly,salt, pepper, milk, butter, gruyere, cheddar, provel, chive, parsley, garlic, onion, cayenne pepper
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh, cooled, frozen, packed frozen with dry ice in custom foam insulated boxes. They arrive fully cooked.
- Upon arrival, place pie in the refrigerator or freezer. Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months
- To serve, if frozen: Bake in a 350 oven covered 45 minutes then 15 minutes uncovered
- To serve, if thawed: Bake in 350 oven covered 30 minutes then 10 minutes uncovered
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- It’s Easy As Pie ships Monday-Thursday of each week
Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.