In 2012, Cindy Grunik founded It’s Easy As Pie with the vision of making and delivering fresh, home-made pies to customers in the St. Louis community. Soon, her unique flavors and original recipes became a staple in the area. With delicious pies covering the entire spectrum from sweet to savory scale, there’s a pie for everyone!
The Essential Chicken Pie. All of the ingredients are locally sourced including slow-roasted free-range raised on pasture, and eat an all-natural diet without antibiotics or hormones, and are free and happy to forage… Illinois pasture-raised chicken from Farmstead Foods Potato, carrot, fresh herbs, celery, in a light chicken gravy( made from scratch-made broth) baked in a double Flaky Pastry.
Each Essential Chicken Pie is 9" and serves 8-10 people
Carrot, fresh parsley, fresh thyme, onion, celery, salt, pepper, butter, chicken, potato, milk, flour, chicken broth(filling) butter, shortening, water, salt, flour, egg wash(crust)
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked to order, frozen and shipped with dry ice which may thaw partially or fully during transit. They arrive fully cooked
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place pie in the refrigerator or freezer. Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months
- To serve, if frozen: Bake in a 350 oven covered 45 minutes then 15 minutes uncovered
- To serve, if thawed: Bake in 350 oven covered 30 minutes then 10 minutes uncovered
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- It’s Easy As Pie ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.