In 2012, Cindy Grunik founded It’s Easy As Pie with the vision of making and delivering fresh, home-made pies to customers in the St. Louis community. Soon, her unique flavors and original recipes became a staple in the area. With delicious pies covering the entire spectrum from sweet to savory scale, there’s a pie for everyone!
They’ve taken the traditional corned beef & cabbage components of St. Patrick’s Day meal and put them in a pie. This is not a boiled taste by any means! From the rye crust to the addition of some Havarti and Swiss cheese, red cabbage balsamic vinegar you will like the twist we’ve put on the meal of old.
Each Corned Beef & Cabbage Pie is 9" and serves 8-10 people
onion, Bubbies’ sauerkraut,Fresh sliced apple, Yukon Gold Potato,corned beef, Swiss cheese, Havarti cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper (pastry) rye flour, all-purpose flour, caraway seeds, salt, butter, water,
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked to order, frozen and shipped with dry ice which may thaw partially or fully during transit. They arrive fully cooked
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place pie in the refrigerator or freezer. Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months
- To serve, if frozen: Bake in a 350 oven covered 45 minutes then 15 minutes uncovered
- To serve, if thawed: Bake in 350 oven covered 30 minutes then 10 minutes uncovered
- It’s Easy As Pie ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.