Island Pop’s most popular sorbet, they steep the hibiscus flower in boiling water with cinnamon and cloves, then add dark Caribbean rum. It is exactly like the drink consumed in Trinidad at Christmas and the result is a sorbet that’s sweet, tangy, and rich in culture.
In 2014, husband and wife Khalid Hamid and Shelly Marshall returned to New York after vacationing in Trinidad with a craving for ice cream and sorbet with the flavors of the Caribbean. Much to their chagrin, they couldn’t find any. So they set out to make it on their own, and in 2015, after much trial-and-error, Island Pops was born. These sweet treats are packed with Island flavor, and they’re made by hand with only the highest-quality natural ingredients, many of which are sourced directly from the Caribbean.
This package includes 4 pints of Sorrel Rum Sorbet
- Sorrel Rum Sorbet – Water, Sugar, Hibiscus Flower, Cinnamon, Cloves, Dark Caribbean Rum
Instructions / Storage
- Sorbet ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place pints in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to a month
- Island Pops ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.