Clam Stuffies - 12 Pack
You’re not a true Rhode Islander unless you’ve eaten some stuffies! These start with large clams, which are chopped and combined with bread crumbs, a blend of flours, celery, bell peppers, and a secret blend of herbs and spices before being baked inside the clam shell. Wash ‘em down with a cold beer!
Iggy’s is a true taste of summer in Rhode Island! Since its founding in Warwick’s Oakland Beach in 1989 by husband and wife Gaetano and Sally Gravino, Iggy’s has become renowned for its doughboys, clam cakes, stuffies, clam chowder, fried calamari, and other New England summertime staples. Whether you’re looking to recreate the summertime staples of your youth or to sample these delicious regional specialties for the first time, you’re in for a real treat!
This package serves 4 people and includes 12 Clam Stuffies
- Each Clam Stuffie measures approx. 4" and weighs 8-10 oz.
Clam Stuffies – Water, Clam Meat, Bread Crumbs, Enriched Wheat Flour [flour, Malted Barley Flour, Reduced Iron, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Water Yeast, Salt, Contains 2% Of Less Of The Following: Soybean Oil, Dough Conditioners, (Sodium Stearoyal Lactylate, Ammonium Sulfate, Calcium Sulfate, L-cystein Hydrochloride, Enzymes, Ascorbic Acid) Corn Flour, Calcium Propionate, Sesame Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Onion Egg), Textured Soy Protein (Soy Flour), Canola Oil, Celery, Red & Green Bell Peppers, Salt, Garlic, Hydrolyzed Corn And Soy Protein, Spices, Onion, Natural Butter Flavor (Matodextrin, Salt, Starter Distillate, Paprika And Turmeric), Citric Acid, Parsley, Paprika. *Clams From Certified Waters.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge for freezer
- May be kept in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or frozen immediately upon arrival for up to 4 weeks
- Preheat toaster oven or regular oven to 400 degrees
- Microwave for one and half minutes per stuffie
- Place them in the oven on a sheet tray or aluminum foil uncovered
- Bake for 8 minutes or until lightly crispy on top
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Iggy’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.