Travel around the world with cheeses from 5 different countries—all hand-picked from the experts at Ideal Cheese Shop.
What began as a mom-and-pop butter and egg company in 1954 has evolved into a gourmet New York City cheese shop that’s been named the World’s Best Cheese Shop by Forbes. The old-school Ideal Cheese Shop is New Yorkers’ go-to spot for gourmet cheeses like rich, buttery Vacherin Swiss cheese and truffle Brie filled with mascarpone and summer truffles. Ideal Cheese stocks over 250 cheeses from 17 countries.
This package includes:
- 5 Cheeses from 5 different countries (each 3/4 lb.)
- 1 box of Crackers
- 1 jar of Jam
Cheese Selection Includes
- Manchego – Fresh and subtle in flavor this is a young Manchego which is most commonly used as a snack cheese along with a fruity white wine and walnuts
- Comte – The taste of this cheese is variable depending on the age and the season of the milk. It is typically described as salty, mild, and fruity with subtle hints of nutmeg. From Fromageries Marcel Petite
- Parmigiano Reggiano – Made in the Emilia, Romagna region of Italy this partially skimmed cow’s milk, unpasteurized, hard; pressed, cooked curd; brushed, oiled rind cheese is aged from 30-36 months. The fat content is approximately 30%, the flavor is enormous, with a slightly salty finish. A true classic!
- Jersey Girl – From Cooperstown Cheese Company is a raw cow’s milk Colby made with milk from Autumn Valley Farm in Worcester, NY is mild and creamy. Autumn Valley Farm is entirely grass fed so the earthiness of the cow’s milk is reflected in the deep yellow hue and rich hearty flavor of the cheese. Since the flavor of the cheese is so dependent on the availability of grass in the fields, the cheese is made in the spring and summer months so it is not always available all year long
- Prima Dona – Made in the style of a gouda, but with a lower fat content – this cheese is made with part skimmed milk with a fat content of 45%. This cheese is perfect for cooking, grating, melting, slicing, it can be eaten with fruit with crackers or bread
- Ideal Cheese Shop ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.