The popular Idaho Spud Bar is a wonderful combination of a light cocoa flavored, soft marshmallow center drenched with a dark chocolate coating and then sprinkled with coconut (Sorry, no potato!). It was originally marketed as a “Healthful” candy bar since it is made with agar agar instead of gelatin. The potato shape and unique blend of ingredients appeals to both young and old, making the “Idaho Spud” one of the top selling candy bars in the Northwest, and is Idaho Candy Company’s bestselling bar. The Idaho Spud Bar has been a favorite since it was first manufactured in 1918.
This package includes 12 individually wrapped Spud Bars in a classic gift box
ALLERGENS: EGG, MILK and SULFITE Products.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Idaho Candy Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.