Make and decorate a sugar cookie flower bouquet! We provide the buttery sugar cookie dough, white chocolate and colored chocolate for frosting, colorful sprinkles, and of course the award-winning ice cream to display your works of art!
Ice Cream Jubilee churns out innovative, fun, super-premium ice creams inspired by childhood treats, fancy desserts, and grown-up cocktails. Victoria Lai started making ice cream in her apartment kitchen in 2009, and in 2013 she began selling to grocery stores and restaurants. Today, the Washington, D.C. ice cream shop makes its ice creams in small batches with all-natural ingredients.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 3 Pints of Ice Cream, your choice
- 3 Sugar Cookie Dough Balls (makes 12-18 cookies)
- Sunflower Cookie Cutter
- Colored frosting melts
- Decorative Sprinkles
Flavor Options Include
- Banana Bourbon Caramel – Fresh, ripe bananas, Jim Beam whiskey, spices, and a caramel ribbon mixes the familiarity of banana ice cream with an elevated grown-up decadence.
- Bold Vanilla – This is no plain vanilla. A generous helping of vanilla beans are added to this all-natural ice cream for a bold flavor that will knock off your socks off with flavor.
- Chocolate Chocolate – Dark Valrhona chocolate ice cream even more chocolate-y by pouring in melted dark chocolate as we freeze the ice cream, which creates crunchy flakes of chocolate in every bite.
- Cookies & Cookie Dough – Cookies ‘n’ cream is made even better by adding chunks of homemade chocolate chip cookie dough. This top-selling flavor is the perfect treat for both kids and adults.
- Fresh Minty Chip – One pound of garden-fresh mint is infused into delicious cream and poured in melted chocolate while it churns to create a unique take on mint chocolate chip.
- Honey Lemon Lavender – Fresh lemon zest, sweet honey, and lavender flowers create an arc of elegant flavors that is perfect at any dinner party.
- MarionBerry – In a delicious and playful nod to Marion Barry, the notorious “Mayor-for-life” of Washington, D.C., we combine ripe marionberries (like a blackberry-raspberry hybrid) from Oregon with sweet cream ice cream and graham cracker crumbs.
- Matcha Green Tea: We use real matcha tea powder in our local cream for a bright green scoop celebrating the season! It’s full of antioxidants and delicious flavor!
- Thai Iced Tea – As refreshing as the drink! Thai black tea leaves steeped directly into the cream for a unique, rich flavor and vibrant color.
- Passionfruit Guava Sorbet – This vegan sorbet blends passionfruit and guava with a touch of hibiscus and orange to create a flavor that tastes like the perfect tropical vacation. Try pairing it with Honey Lemon Lavender. – Non Dairy
- Sweet Cream & Honey – Simple and sweet, our hyper-local ingredients – premium local cream & Baltimore honey – are the star of this new classic flavor.
Sugar Cookies: Flour, Butter, White Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda
Rainbow Sprinkles: Sugar, cornstarch, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, soya lecithin, gum arabic, Confectioner’s glaze, FD&C colors (Yellow #6 Lake, Yellow #5 Dye, Yellow #5 Lake, Blue #1 Lake, Red #40 Lake, Red #3 Dye).
Chocolate Sprinkles: Sugar, Corn Starch, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Powder, Soya Lecithin, Gum Arabic, Confectioner’s Glaze, FD&C colors (Yellow #5 Lake, Blue #1 Lake, Red #40 Lake).
Banana Bourbon: Cream, Milk, Sugar, NonFat Dry Milk, Whey, Bananas, Whey, Nonfat Milk, Caramel (Sugar, Butter, Heavy Cream, Vanilla Extract, Salt), Bourbon, Spices, Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Sea Salt
Cookie & Cookie Dough: Cream, Milk, Sugar, NonFat Dry Milk, Whey, Cookie Dough (Brown Sugar, Flour, Chocolate Chips [Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla Extract], Butter, Milk, Vanilla Extract, Salt), Sandwich Cookies (Sugar, Enriched Flour, Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Invert Sugar), Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Sea Salt
Fresh Minty Chip: Cream, Milk, Sugar, NonFat Dry Milk, Whey, 60% Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier, Soy Lecithin, Flavouring, Natural Vanilla), Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Mint, Sea Salt
Honey Lemon Lavender: Cream, Milk, Sugar, NonFat Dry Milk, Whey, Lemon, Honey, Lavender Flowers (trace), Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Sea Salt
MarionBerry & Graham Cracker: Cream, Milk, Sugar, NonFat Dry Milk, Marionberry Jam (Marion Berries, Sugar, Water, Natural Corn Starch, Spices, Salt), Graham Crackers (Enriched wheat flour, sugar, graham flour, canola oil, molasses, corn syrup), Whey, Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Sea Salt
Passionfruit Guava Sorbet: Orange Juice, Hibiscus Syrup (Sugar, dried Hibiscus Flowers [trace]), Passionfruit, Pink Guava, Sugar, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Guar Gum, Xanthan Bean Gum
Matcha Green tea: Cream, Milk, Sugar, NonFat Dry Milk, Whey, Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder, Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Sea Salt
Sweet Cream & Honey: Cream, Milk, Sugar, NonFat Dry Milk, Whey, Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Sea Salt
Thai Iced Tea: Cream, Milk, Sugar, Nonfat Dry Milk, Whey, Tapioca Starch, Thai Tea (Green Tea, FD&S Yellow No6), Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Sea Salt
May Contain: Dairy, Eggs, Nuts, Gluten
Items listed as Non-Dairy do not contain Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Enjoy within 3 weeks of opening for maximum quality
- Unopened, the ice cream will retain its quality for up to 3 months
- Place sugar cookie dough between two pieces of plastic wrap or on a floured surface and roll the dough with a rolling pin to 1/4-inch thick.
- Cover the rolled-out dough with plastic wrap, then refrigerate for 1 hour (or up to 2 days).
- When dough is chilled and ready to bake, preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut the dough into shapes. Re-roll the remaining dough and continue cutting until all is used.
- Arrange cookies on baking sheet 2 inches apart
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until lightly browned on the edges. The middle of the cookie should be a solid white with no patches, but not too browned.
- Melt white chocolate discs in a microwave or double boiler, stirring often
- Add 1 or more discs of colored chocolate to white chocolate before melting to make different colors. The more colored discs, the stronger the color will end up.
- Once chocolate is pudding consistency, put into a piping bag and pipe onto baked, cooled cookies
- Sprinkle the decorative sprinkles on the melted chocolate.
- Let chocolate cool before assembling your sandwiches
- Place a 2oz ball of ice cream (golf ball sized) on the flat, sheet-side of a cooled cookie
- Top with another cookie and press slightly.
- If your ice cream is too soft, you can chill a pre-scooped ice cream ball in the freezer for 1-2 hours before assembling. Enjoy!
- Ice Cream Jubilee ship Tuesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.