Create your own ice cream sandwiches with our combination pack of ice cream pints and bake-at-home chocolate chip walnut cookie dough. Choose your own ice cream flavors to customize your dream dessert set!
Named by Time Out Magazine as one of 2015’s best ice cream shops in America, this Washington, DC, this creamery churns out fun flavors inspired by childhood treats, fancy desserts, and grown-up cocktails. Flavors like Thai Iced Tea, Banana Bourbon Caramel, Gin & Tonic sorbet, or Mango Habanero are hand-made in small batches with the finest ingredients and all-natural, super-premium cream. Find out why Alton Brown calls it his favorite ice cream store in the District.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes:
- 3 Pints of Ice Cream, Your Choice
- 4 extra-large ready-to-bake, Chocolate Walnut cookie dough balls (each 2.5 oz.)
Flavor Options Include
- Banana Bourbon Caramel – Fresh, ripe bananas, Jim Beam whiskey, spices, and a caramel ribbon mixes the familiarity of banana ice cream with an elevated grown-up decadence.
- Bold Vanilla – This is no plain vanilla. A generous helping of vanilla beans are added to this all-natural ice cream for a bold flavor that will knock off your socks off with flavor.
- Cold Brew Coffee – Local DC favorite Zeke’s Coffee roasts Sumatran coffee beans for the strongest coffee ice cream you’ll ever taste!
- Chocolate Chocolate – Dark Valrhona chocolate ice cream even more chocolate-y by pouring in melted dark chocolate as we freeze the ice cream, which creates crunchy flakes of chocolate in every bite.
- Cookies & Cookie Dough – Cookies ‘n’ cream is made even better by adding chunks of homemade chocolate chip cookie dough. This top-selling flavor is the perfect treat for both kids and adults.
- Fresh Minty Chip – One pound of garden-fresh mint is infused into delicious cream and poured in melted chocolate while it churns to create a unique take on mint chocolate chip.
- Honey Lemon Lavender – Fresh lemon zest, sweet honey, and lavender flowers create an arc of elegant flavors that is perfect at any dinner party.
- MarionBerry – In a delicious and playful nod to Marion Barry, the notorious “Mayor-for-life” of Washington, D.C., we combine ripe marionberries (like a blackberry-raspberry hybrid) from Oregon with sweet cream ice cream and graham cracker crumbs.
- Matcha Green Tea: We use real matcha tea powder in our local cream for a bright green scoop celebrating the season! It’s full of antioxidants and delicious flavor!
- Thai Iced Tea – As refreshing as the drink! Thai black tea leaves steeped directly into the cream for a unique, rich flavor and vibrant color.
- Passionfruit Guava Sorbet – This vegan sorbet blends passionfruit and guava with a touch of hibiscus and orange to create a flavor that tastes like the perfect tropical vacation. Try pairing it with Honey Lemon Lavender. – Non Dairy
- Gin and Tonic Sorbet – This Beefeater & lime sorbet is as refreshing and cooling as the drink and the perfect thing to get you through the week! Non Dairy
- Apple Butter Oatmeal Cookie – An autumnal ice cream, mixing apple butter with pie spices. Then we crumble in oatmeal cookie pieces for crunch!
- Pumpkin Honeycomb – We hand make fluffy, crunchy honeycomb candy pieces into our classic pumpkin pie-inspired ice cream.
- Maple Rye Pecan – Candied pecans and maple ice cream get a grown-up treatment with a splash of local rye whiskey from local Catoctin Creek Distillery.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate – Creamy chocolate and peanut butter makes this vegan coconut flavor a decadent guilt-free treat.
- Espresso Colada – Our creamy coconut base is combined with locally-roasted Zeke’s Coffee espresso for a coconut latte-like experience.
- Salted Caramel – We make buttery caramel and add sea salt, then mix it in with our local cream for a savory sweet treat!
- Caramel Popcorn – Popcorn is steeped in cream, then strained out for a real popcorn flavor. We swirl in homemade salted caramel for an added treat.
- Boozy Eggnog – Dark rum and classic nutmeg in our local cream invoke holiday cocktail flavors enjoyed by the fire!
- Sticky Toffee Pudding – Inspired by an ooey gooey British dessert, our spiced date and brown sugar ice cream has crunchy chunks of candied toffee with a date swirl.
May Contain: Dairy, Eggs, Nuts, Gluten
Items listed as Non Dairy do not contain Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Enjoy within 3 weeks of opening for maximum quality
- Unopened, the ice cream will retain its quality for up to 3 months
- Ice Cream Jubilee ship Tuesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.