Celebrate the New Year with this Limited Edition pack of Jubilee ice creams. Complete your New Years gathering with festive flavors such as: Citrus Sichuan Peppercorn, Red Bean Almond Cookie, Coconut Lychee Lime Sorbet, Matcha Green Tea, & Roasted Barley Tea
What started as a passion project for Victoria Lai has turned into one of America’s best ice cream shops. Founded in 2013, Ice Cream Jubilee churns innovative, fun, super-premium ice creams inspired by childhood treats, fancy desserts, and grown-up cocktails. The Washington, D.C. ice cream shop makes its ice creams in small batches with all-natural ingredients.
This package includes 5 Pints of Ice Cream
- Citrus Sichuan Peppercorn – Freshly zested oranges and ground Sichuan peppercorns gives each taster a an 8 second flavor journey from familiar to unique. The light lemony aroma of sichuan peppercorns, native to Tibet and Nepal, create a tingling sensation in your mouth as you the orange-creamsicle-like flavor melts off your tongue. Each lick engages all your senses!
- Roasted Barley Tea – Inspired by Korean and Japanese barley tea, this deeply rich flavor has nutty overtones that are reminiscent of sugar smacks cereal milk.
- Red Bean Almond Cookie – This flavor is a play off of desserts commonly found in American Chinatowns. Red adzuki beans are widely used in Japanese, Korean, and Chinese desserts, like sweet soups and pastry fillings. We’ve combined two of our favorites to make this unique mashup flavor.
- Matcha Green Tea – The health benefits of ground green tea leaves are well documented, but we love the bright color and smoky flavor of this classic Asian ice cream, which is enhanced with our super-premium cream.
- Coconut Lychee Lime Sorbet – This non dairy sorbet pops with citrusy freshness of lime and lychee fruit folded into creamy coconut sorbet.
Seasonal Flavors are Subject to Availability. Current Flavor ship January 13th – Feb 28th.
May Contain: Dairy, Eggs, Nuts, Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Enjoy within 3 weeks of opening for maximum quality
- Unopened, the ice cream will retain its quality for up to 3 months
- Ice Cream Jubilee ships Tuesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.