Honolulu Fish Company’s Ichiban (#1) features Hawaiian Ahi, King Salmon, Hawaiian Kanpachi, and a very extensive sushi kit full of authentic ingredients and accessories. Three portions averaging lb per fish and sushi-making kit delivers a rare sushi bar experience to your doorstep.
Every morning, Wayne Samiere and his team wake up long before the Honolulu sunrise. They’re headed to the docks to personally inspect and hand-select the fish they’re purchasing for the day at the Honolulu fish market. Honolulu Fish Company provides the entire nation the same kind of freshness that only Hawaiian locals had access to before.
This kit serves 10 people and includes:
- Hawaiian Ahi (approx 1 lb.)
- King Salmon (approx 1 lb.)
- Hawaiian Kanpachi (approx 1 lb.)
- 1 Bag Premium Rice (450g)
- 1 Container Sushi Rice Vinegar (12 oz.)
- 1 Container Sweet Pickled Ginger (12 oz.)
- 1 Container Soy Sauce (7 oz.)
- Wasabi (horseradish)
- 10 Nori Seaweed Sheets
- 1 Rice Paddle
- 1 Wooden Sushi Roller
- 1 Sushi Mold Tool
- 1 Iconic Sushi Tote Bag
Instructions / Storage
All products arrive raw in vacuum-sealed packaging to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with Gel Ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the ice pack to melt in transit. Upon receipt, please cook or refrigerate.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Honolulu Fish Company ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.