Opah, also known as moonfish, has a high oil content, even higher than salmon, which makes it perfect for any number of cooking preparations – grilling, baking, sautéing, or a medium sear. You decide! It also works in a ceviche of your choice. Because the oil is sweet and silky, it pairs well with any sweet sauce or dressing.
- Each package includes 1 Hawaiian Opah Fillet
- Each Fillet weighs approximately 3 lbs.
Instructions / Storage
All products arrive raw in vacuum-sealed packaging to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with Gel Ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the ice pack to melt in transit. Upon receipt, please cook or refrigerate.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Honolulu Fish Company ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.