Tako is Japanese word for wild caught octopus and Madako is the type. Honolulu Fish Company selects the most desired type of octopus for use with sushi applications. The size is large and wide and the meat is very tender and sweet. Madako Tako comes in 4.4 lbs. of whole tako (head and legs) that are fully cooked and seasoned, ready for serving. Madako Tako is fantastic for sushi or Tako Poke and is great for putting on the grill.
Each package includes 1 Madako Tako Octopus and weighs approximately 4.4lbs.
Instructions / Storage
All products arrive raw in vacuum-sealed packaging to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with Gel Ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the ice pack to melt in transit. Upon receipt, please cook or refrigerate.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Honolulu Fish Company ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.