Hawaiian Swordfish Fillet
Hawaiian Swordfish is one of the best fish you can find for your grill because of its firmness. Honolulu Fish Company’s swordfish are found in the rich, cold, deep waters of the Pacific, which means that the fish are fattier and have a higher oil content. Because of this, swordfish stays moist and delicious after being grilled.
- Each package includes 1 Hawaiian Swordfish Fillet
- Each Fillet weighs approximately 3 lbs.
Depending on the catch of the day, swordfish is not always available every morning. Because each order from Honolulu Fish Co. is shipped the same day it’s caught, swordfish orders may be delayed until the next day’s catch. Delivery dates are estimated.
Instructions / Storage
All products arrive raw in vacuum-sealed packaging to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with Gel Ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the ice pack to melt in transit. Upon receipt, please cook or refrigerate.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Honolulu Fish Company ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.