Hawaiian Swordfish is one of the best fish you can find for your grill because of its firmness. Honolulu Fish Company’s swordfish are found in the rich, cold, deep waters of the Pacific, which means that the fish are fattier and have a higher oil content. Because of this, swordfish stays moist and delicious after being grilled.
Every day before sunrise, Honolulu Fish Company founder Wayne Samiere and his team head to the docks to personally inspect and hand select fresh seafood. Deeply committed to protecting Pacific ecosystems and promoting sustainability in their fishing practices, Honolulu Fish Company provides fresh seafood that only Hawaiian locals had access to before. Using his background as a marine biologist, Samiere has been distributing eco-friendly, wild caught Hawaiian fish to the nation’s best mainland restaurants since 1995, serving top chefs like Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Michael Symon, and Tom Colicchio.
Sashimi cut fish is skinned and pin-boned for your ready-to-slice convenience.
Fish is caught daily for quality, fish subject to availability
- Each package includes 1 Sashimi Cut Hawaiian Swordfish Fillet
- Skin Off, Bone Out
- Each Fillet weighs approximately 3 lbs.
Depending on the catch of the day, swordfish is not always available every morning. Because each order from Honolulu Fish Co. is shipped the same day it’s caught, swordfish orders may be delayed until the next day’s catch. Delivery dates are estimated.
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships vacuum-sealed fresh and pre-washed with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place in refrigerator for up to 3 days or airtight in a freezer for up to 1 year
- For best results: Unwrap the fish upon arrival and place on dry paper towels to remove moisture. Wrap loosely and place in the coldest part of your refrigerator.
- Note: If you choose to freeze your fish, the color, taste and texture may change.
- Honolulu Fish Company ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.