Though one of the primary ingredients of all of our other biscuits is Buttermilk, we found a way to make delicious fluffy biscuits without it. We use Oat Milk to bake up biscuits that are every bit as flavorful as our famous Butterhole Biscuits.
Art Stone first made biscuits with his grandmother in rural North Carolina at the age of four. After he “helped” her make the biscuits for dinner, she would give him dough to make into biscuity animals. Today, Stone is trying to match his grandmother’s biscuit-making skills and respect her legacy with Honest Biscuits, which he opened in 2015 in Seattle, Washington.
This package serves 8-12 people and includes 8 Giant Vegan Biscuits
- Each giant biscuit measures 3"- 4″ × 3″- 4″ × 3″- 4"
Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine, Riboflavin, and Folic Acid), Oat Milk (Water, Oats, Low Euric Acid Rapeseed Oil), Baking Powder, Organic, Cane Sugar, Vegan “Butter” (Palm Oil, Canola Oil, Olive Oil, Salt, Pea Protein, Sunflower Lecithin, Lactic Acid, Annatto Extract), Sea Salt. Allergens: Contains Wheat
Instructions / Storage
- Biscuits are baked fresh and shipped.
- Upon arrival, place biscuits in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Biscuits last up to 2 days in the refrigerator or up to 1 month in the freezer (individually wrapped).
- Allow biscuits to thaw for about 2 hours (or overnight).
- Preheat toaster oven to 375°F.
- Bake biscuits for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove, serve, and enjoy!
- Biscuits ship on Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.